Tickets on sale now at Ticketmaster.com.
Get Inside the Game at Super Bowl Experience Driven by Genesis, the NFL's interactive theme park at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Doors open Saturday, January 27th.
- Experience the NFL in Virtual Reality
- Free Autographs from NFL Players
- Take a photo with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
- NFL Flag Clinics
- Play 60 Zone for the smallest NFL fans
- Visit NFL Shop, the largest spot for exclusive NFL Merchandise
All advance ticket purchases subject to Ticketmaster convenience charge.
Tickets will be available at the Super Bowl Experience box office.
CHILDREN (12 and Under) $25
SBXTRA (fast pass) - $55 for children and adults.
For more information visit SuperBowl.com
Super Bowl Experience driven by Genesis will be open:
Saturday, January 27: 10:00am-10:00pm
Sunday, January 28: 10:00am-8:00pm
Monday, January 29: 3:00pm-8:00pm
Tuesday, January 30: 3:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday, January 31: 3:00pm-10:00pm
Thursday, February 1: 10:00am-10:00pm
Friday, February 2: 10:00am-10:00pm
Saturday, February 3: 10:00am-8:00pm
SBXTRA allows fans priority access to their favorite Super Bowl Experience attractions ALL DAY beginning at the time slot that you purchased. Look for the SBXTRA sign at the following attractions:
- Autograph Stage (1 autograph for each SBXTRA purchase)
- Vince Lombardi Trophy (1 photo for each SBXTRA purchase)
- Interactive Games (unlimited access)
- NFL PLAY 60 Clinic Field (unlimited access)
Please note: SBXTRA tickets may be purchased for $55 for both children and adults. This ticket includes a general ticket to Super Bowl Experience which is required for entry into the event. SBXTRA wristbands are valid for the entire day of issue beginning with the time slot that you purchased. Everyone in your party using SBXTRA must have an SBXTRA wristband. Only 50 SBXTRA wristbands are available each hour. Please do not attempt to pick up your SBXTRA wristband prior to the time slot that you purchase it for.